We believe passionately in the power of ideas to change attitudes, lives and, ultimately, the world.
TEDxLausanne seeks to extend the TED experience in Lausanne and Switzerland. We aim to
- Celebrate the human inventiveness, creativity, resourcefulness.
- Promote a well-intended, positively oriented mindset to solve our problems and/or develop further.
- Strengthen or restore trust in the future, as individuals, and as a society.
- Share and promote what we, as individual and society, can do to help the world be a better place.
- Shine a light on what is being achieved here in Lausanne, Vaud, and Switzerland and share our innovative and inspirational tissue to the world.
- Create bonds and links between curious, inventive and well-intended people from Lausanne, Switzerland and the world.
- Inspire positive actions to change our lives for the better.
- Create synergies for local actors of the Lausanne extended area between themselves and/or with foreign actors.
We aim to change the world by fostering amazing ideas and creating a network of forward-thinkers and change-makers.
Since 2010, TEDxLausanne has hosted 12 events, given the opportunity to more than 70 amazing people to share their ideas through outstanding talks, thanks to the work of almost 200 volunteers and leading to hundreds of thousand views of our videos across the world.